No power connection? No problem. With BauWatch Solar you rely on a completely self-sufficient security technology. The surveillance tower works with solar energy. If the sun is not shining, the built-in batteries take over without interruption. The right choice wherever access to the power grid is not - or not yet - available.
- 2 PTZ dome cameras with 50 m range each
- 1 HD video camera (tamper prevention)
- 2 infrared floodlights
- Fully self-sufficient fuel- and photovoltaic-based system, completely independent of the power grid
- Integrated video analytics software and alarm platform
- Built-in component sensors for interference, tampering and vandalism detection
- Optional: customer LiveView camera access
- State-of-the-art video compression for real-time image transmission
- Remote maintenance via BauWatch maintenance platform
Video surveillance system with self-sufficient power supply
- Internet connectivity 3G/ 4G/ LTE
- Space requirement approx. 2.5 m x 2.5 m
- Weight 790 kg
- Power supply 3 solar panels, methanol fuel cell and 24-hour battery back-up
- Mast height 6.2 m (telescopic)
The BauWatch Solar
- Allows you to focus on the progress of your project.
- The system does not require a connection to the power grid.
- Uses a C02-neutral technology.
- Get a monitoring system that works without additional site noise or odour.